@runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend – Time to Book Your Dining and our MUST-EAT’S!!
There’s only 58 days until @runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend! It’s now time to book your dining reservations and any tours. Unlike Walt Disney World, dining reservations aren’t too difficult to obtain and the reservation window opens at 60 days not 180 days.
You also have two options to book your dining reservations – either by calling 714-781-DINE or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Tours can be booked by calling 714-781-TOUR (8687).
Here’s our list of “must eat’s” for our family trip to the 2013 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend:
- Appetizers at the Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar – NEW for us!
- Breakfast at Goofy’s Kitchen
- Dinner at Napa Rose – NEW for us!
- Lunch at Blue Bayou – must have Monte Cristo Sandwich!
- Dinner at Big Thunder Ranch – NEW for us!
- Hand dipped Corn Dogs
- Waffle cone at Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Meat on a stick – Bengal Barbecue
- Pickles & mango at Topical Imports
- Dole Whip Floats (with a cherry & umbrella while watching the show on the soft seats) at the Tiki Bar
- Every single Cozy Cone food item available – NEW for us!
- Flo’s V8 Cafe – Brioche French Toast – NEW for us!