I’m Hosting a #DisneySide @Home Celebration!
Just got home for a whirlwind trip to runDisney’s Walt Disney World Marathon and Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekends to a big box of fun! My Disney Side @Home Celebration Kit has arrived! My hostess kit explains that it contains all of the tools to inspire my magical celebration!
There’s nothing I like more than a well-themed party and sure enough this kit has all the right tools:
- Disney napkins, cups, balloons, plates, tablecloth and banner – I actually used this pattern for one of my son’s birthdays!
- Disney tattoos and stickers – who doesn’t love a Mickey sticker?!!
- Disney Bingo, trivia and face painting cards
- HP photo card packs – LOTS AND LOTS OF THESE!!!
- 2014 Disney vacation planning DVD’s – I love to watch these just for fun!
- Disney cookie cutters and cupcake wrappers – yummy!
- 6-pack of Craisins Dried Cranberries – my favorite “secret” ingredient in my salads!!!
- A purple piece of American Tourister Luggage – Thank you! Cannot wait to use this when I travel to Walt Disney World to run the Princess Glass Slipper Challenge and Royal Family 5K!!
- Measuring cups and recipe cards from ABC’s The Chew!
- runDisney posters, bracelets and stickers – they must have heard I have a runDisney bling addiction!!!
So stay tuned because I’m going to show my DISNEY SIDE while I plan, prep and prepare to have my best #DisneySide party EVER!!!