Tips for Registering for Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend
TODAY at 12pm EST early registration opens for Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend – February 19-22, 2015! General registration will only 12pm EST on Tuesday, July 15, 2014
The Princess Expo will open on Thursday, the Cinderella Royal Family 5K will be held on Friday morning, the Enchanted 10K on Saturday morning and the Princess Half Marathon on Sunday morning at 5:30am!
Both the Glass Slipper Challenge (running both the 10K and the Half Marathon) AND the 10K races will fill first. If you are planning to run them in 2015 then book today to not be disappointed. Do not wait to register.
Remember to register go to runDisney before 12pm.
- Know your Disneyland Annual Pass or Walt Disney World Annual Pass or Disney Vacation Club log in and password for early registration.
- Know your Active.com account and password prior to 12pm – EST. If you do not have a Active.com account and password please register for one prior to 12pm registration day!
- Remember to stay calm and block off your calendar and silence your phone for no distractions!
- Know which races you are planning to register for PLUS your time for corral placement.
- If you are registering others: have their home address, phone number, email, date of birth, In Case of an Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number, shirt size, and time for corral placement (remember you will need the race name, date the race was run and the time run).
- Have your credit card available for serious damage!
Are you signing up for the 2015 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend? What are your registration tips?