6 Tips for Registering for runDisney’s Tinker Bell Half Marathon
Wednesday at 12pm EST early registration opens for Disney Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend – May 7-10, 2015 (NOTE – New date for 2015 – Mother’s Day Weekend)! General registration will open 12pm EST on Tuesday, August 12, 2014.
The Tinker Bell Expo will open on Thursday, the Never Land Family 5K will be held on Friday morning, the Tinker Bell 10K on Saturday morning and the Tinker Bell Half Marathon on Sunday morning at 5:30am! NEW for 2015 the Pixie Challenge (running both the 10K and the Half Marathon).
Earn the Pink Coast to Coast Challenge Medal: Run both the Tinker Bell Half Marathon and the Disney Princess Half Marathon in the same calendar year to receive the pink Coast to Coast Race Challenge medal.
The Pixie Challenge (running both the 10K and the Half Marathon) will probably fill first. If you are planning to run in 2015 then book quickly to not be disappointed. Do not wait to register.
- Know your Disneyland Annual Pass or Walt Disney World Annual Pass or Disney Vacation Club log in and password for early registration.
- Know your Active.com account and password prior to 12pm – EST. If you do not have a Active.com account and password please register for one prior to 12pm registration day!
- Remember to stay calm and block off your calendar and silence your phone for no distractions!
- Know which races you are planning to register for PLUS your best 10K or Half Marathon finish time for corral placement.
- If you are registering others: have their home address, phone number, email, date of birth, In Case of Emergency Contact Name and Phone Number, shirt size, and time for corral placement (remember you will need the race name, date the race was run and the time completed).
- Know if you want to purchase additional items – like pins, parties, cheer squads, jackets. Note – you’ll be able to add these on at a later date, but it never hurts to be prepared!
- Have your credit card available for serious damage!
Are you signing up for the 2015 Disney Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend? What are your registration tips?