Product Review: LYNX Sportswear
I was invited by LYNX Sportswear to test and review their products. I received a Dart Racer Back sports bra and a pair of black Discovery capris for this review.
LYNX sports bras were developed for the large-breasted women by a female athlete. LYNX Sportswear specializes in cup sizes C to J.
I normally wear a size 32-D bra, but when sizing my LYNX sports bra, I measured both my rib cage and bust by following their measuring directions. It was determined I was between sizes – I settled on the 3-Dart Racer back.
In an effort to fully test the products, I wore both the sports bra & capris for speed work, a long run and during a race. I even wore the bra for the Rock n Roll DC full marathon (in the RAIN).
I also laundered both products multiple times using WIN Detergent with cold water and line dried. Both products wash and wore extremely well.
What I liked about the Dart Racer back:
- Easy to clasp with a single hook
- Soft elastic (under the breasts on the ribcage) didn’t rub
- Very light-wick material – the lightest sports bra I’ve ever worn
- Kept the girls firmly in place
- No chafing under the arms
- Did not cut into my shoulders
The Dart Racer back retails for $56 and comes in a wide variety of colors.
What I liked about the black Discovery Capri:
- Loved the Core Support waistband – covered up my muffin top
- Perfect fit – they made me feel taut and skinny
- Didn’t droop in the knees or butt after a tough workout
- Pants didn’t ride up the legs
- Loved the cool mesh panels behind the knees
- Love the back zip pocket (I never ever use these pockets – but I still like options)
The Discovery Capri retails for $76.
To see the full range of LYNX Sportswear please visit www.lynxsportswear.com
Have you tried LYNX Sportswear? What qualities do you look for in a sports bra and capri?