Walt Disney World, Florida
We are frequent visitors to Walt Disney World Resort. Our trips to the World increased when we purchased ownership in Disney Boardwalk Villas in 1999, prior to having children. I have to say – BEST DECISION IN THE WORLD!!!!
Our family has celebrated so many different adventures and there is always new things we try every trip!
Why We Love Traveling to Walt Disney World Resort:
- Age Doesn’t Matter: You are never too old or young to travel to Walt Disney World! I have traveled as a child, a tween, a teen, on college Spring Break, as a singleton, as a newlywed, pregnant, with babies and continue to learn and grow with Disney!
- Disney Doesn’t Discriminate: have a special need, Disney does it’s best to accommodate. I have needed special assistant and suggest checking with Guest Services to see what they can do to help!
- Allergies are Taken Seriously: I have food allergies and Disney realizes the importance of taking these allergies seriously. When making your Advanced Dining Reservations, remember to note your food allergies. You’ll find the Chef will take his time and come out and review the menu with you providing suggestions based on your needs.
- Always New Things to Try: We travel to WDW more than most, but Disney is always introducing new attractions, entertainment, and extras that make each visit different and exciting!
- Prefect for a Large Gathering: With so much to do and so many resorts at different price points, a large group can travel to WDW and not only find food & hotel options for every price point, but a large variety of things to do! There are golf courses, runDisney events, sporting events, Food & Wine festivals, and not to mention 4 theme parks.